How to Choose Local Movers
The moving process is a challenge no matter how many times you’ve experienced it. Moving a home is different from moving a business, but both of them are challenging. Going about a move on your own can be very stressful. There’s so much to worry about, including packing your belongings, taking care of utilities, and not leaving anything behind.
When scheduling a moving company for a move, it is imperative that you conduct plenty of research before settling on local movers to handle the job. You don’t want to choose just any company out there, especially if they cannot show you their license or insurance. Be sure to look for the following when choosing local movers:
- Fully licensed and insured
- Have client testimonials on their website
- Accreditation by the BBB
- Can explain their company values
- Can explain how their services work
- Have upfront pricing options for all services offered
- Do not have any hidden fees
Preparing for a Move
Preparing for a move is never easy. There’s so much that goes into moving to a new home or office location. Make sure you have all of the following taken care of when scheduling your move with Tom’s Marathon Movers:
- Cancel the utilities the day of the move at your current location
- Schedule the installation of utilities at your new location for the day of your arrival or one day prior
- Forward your mail to the new address
- Change your address with all of your recurring bills
- Determine if Tom’s Marathon Movers will handle the packing for you
- Double and triple check your house or office before walking out for the final time
When you work with Tom’s Marathon Movers and our local movers, you won’t have to worry about a lot of the moving process. We take pride in making a move as easy as possible for our clients so you can focus on arriving at your new destination.
Free Estimates for All Types of Moves
Whether you are looking to move to a new home, a new office, or to have our team pack all of your items, you can have us provide you with a free estimate. We will not charge you to simply provide you a price for our services. We believe that customer service begins with the initial point of contact, including the appointment for a free estimate. Don’t let other moving companies fool you: there are legitimate local movers out there who truly care for their clients and we are one of those companies.
Tom’s Marathon Movers offers the following services for our clients in the Los Angeles area:
- Residential moves
- Commercial moves
- Full-service and partial packing
- Professional-grade packing supplies
- POD storage
Areas We Serve
Not sure if your move will occur in our service area? Tom’s Marathon Movers is located in and serves clients in the Los Angeles area. You will be able to move your home or office within the LA area, or from Los Angeles to anywhere else in California or the rest of the country. Don’t hesitate to contact our experienced team for more information about our services or to schedule your move.
Call Tom’s Marathon Movers Today
Are you ready to schedule a move in Los Angeles? If so, you can put your trust in the local movers from Tom’s Marathon Movers. We will make sure that your items are handled with care from start to finish so you can focus on the more important aspects of the move. Give us a call at (310) 397-3607
to schedule your move today.